Tuesday, January 2, 2018

PREPARATION BEFORE FLOURISHING


Jeremiah 29.11-13 (KJV)
“For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Then shall ye call upon me and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.”

God definitely wants us to have a glorious future. But the truth of the matter is to achieve maximum growth we have to persevere through trials and tribulations, not eliminating them. What are you currently going through, right now? In the midst of your challenges, hang on to these verses but for the right reason; God will not take away all of your suffering, but the confidence that God gives in the midst of it.

God’s plans for us may not necessarily line up with our own. However know this, they will be better plans than you or I can imagine. For 2018, write down the following:

  • What is the next step in my ministry?
  • What is the next step in my family?
  • What is the next step for my career?
  • What is the next step in my relationship/ marriage?
  • What is the next step in my education?
  • What is the next step in increasing my finances?
  •  
If you do not have a designated time for prayer, start today and begin to reflect on the questions above and write down what you hear God speaking to your heart. GET READY – PREPARATION BEFORE FLOURISHING

No comments:

Post a Comment